With its slightly flared, key-shaped arm and welt trim detail, the Left-Arm Sitting Loveseat adds the perfect place to snuggle up or stretch out. Configure it with other Bexley modules for seating that suits your needs. Patented ComfortCore® cushions provide just the right amount of support for a long or short sit. Includes one 18" accent pillow. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Details: Modular piece for Bexley sectional Includes left arm (as you are seated in the loveseat) Designed for easy mix-and-match ability with other Urban Attitudes sofas, chairs and ottomans Patented ComfortCore® cushions Welt trim Slightly flared, key-shaped arm Decorative wood legs Includes one 18" accent pillow Customizable with your choice of fabrics, finishes and other available upgrades. (See our curated collection of pre-selected iCleanTM fabrics to easily coordinate Urban Attitudes sofas, statement chairs and accent pillows.)
Specifications: Body Depth: 38.5" Body Height: 38" Body Width: 53.5"
- Modular piece for Bexley sectional
- Includes left arm (as you are seated in the loveseat)
- Designed for easy mix-and-match ability with other Urban Attitudes sofas, chairs and ottomans
- Patented ComfortCore® cushions
- Welt trim
- Slightly flared, key-shaped arm
- Decorative wood legs
- Includes one 18" accent pillow
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics, finishes and other available upgrades. (See our curated collection of pre-selected iCleanTM fabrics to easily coordinate Urban Attitudes sofas, statement chairs and accent pillows.)
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||53.5W x 38.5D x 38H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.