La-Z-Boy helps you create the sofa that's just right for your space and your lifestyle. The Devon Armless Recliner adds comfort and versatility to your Devon sectional. It features a casual pillow top seat and an ultra-plush pillow back that makes it perfect for family use. Place it between any two Devon modules for convenient extra seating. Then, simply pull the side-mounted release to recline and raise the legrest for a wide range of relaxing positions.
Modular piece for the Devon sectionalCasual, family-friendly stylePillow top seatUltra-plush pillow backRecline and raise your feet by pulling the side-mounted releaseDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 37.5"Body Height: 40.0"Body Width: 24.0"
- Modular piece for the Devon sectional
- Casual, family-friendly style
- Pillow top seat
- Ultra-plush pillow back
- Recline and raise your feet by pulling the side-mounted release
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.