Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection, Ferndale is a recliner with understated style and unlimited possibilities. Unique key shaped arms and a slim, inset back cushion give its clean lines a modern edge, while a solid wood base and tall tapered legs add sophistication. Our matching Ferndale Ottoman completes the look and transforms this stylish chair into a space made for relaxing. Customize it with your choice of fabrics and finishes.
Sophisticated, stylish reclinerPart of our Urban Attitudes® collectionDecorative wood base and legsWelt trim Padded outside arms Semi-attached and padded backHigh grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSkilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furnitureIncludes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 34.5"Body Height: 40.0"Body Width: 32.0"
- Sophisticated, stylish recliner
- Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection
- Decorative wood base and legs
- Welt trim
- Padded outside arms
- Semi-attached and padded back
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Skilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.