Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection, this retro-inspired chair is reinventing mid-century style. Its low-profile design features subtly flared track arms and a softly scooped, tight back. Welt trim along the outside arms and loose seat cushion highlight Bellevue's organic lines, while angled wood legs add a vintage flair. Fun and functional, with a 360-degree swivel base, this playful chair keeps you at the center of all the action. Choose your favorite fabric and wood finish for a totally custom look.
- Part of the Urban Attitudes® collection, with retro-inspired flair and a low-profile design
- 360-degree swivel base keeps you at the center of all the action
- Tall, angled wood legs add mid-century design edge
- Subtly flared track arms and softly scooped, tight back with welt trim
- Premier standard loose seat cushion (nonreversible) maintains its comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||33W x 36D x 37H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.