Looking for oversized comfort without the overstuffed look" The Neal Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar goes to new lengths for comfort and style. It's designed for taller users, but with a neater, tailored look. Neal comes standard with many of our popular "tall" enhancements, including a tall base, deep chaise seat, higher-density foam and a newly updated design that features an extra-long legrest. This updated model features a side-mounted control panel that allows you to adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar for an unlimited number of relaxing positions. Plus, a USB charging port and two memory settings that save your favorite reclining positions. Best of all, you can place this recliner inches from a wall. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
- Power recliner designed especially for taller users
- Tall wing back with an elegant tailored style
- Extra-deep chaise seat with higher density foam for extra support
- Tall base (adds 1.5" in seat height and overall height)
- New, roomier legrest with additional length
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.